MySplit has invested in the latest timing technology to provide flexible, professional, accurate timing services for your event.
The Ultra timing system from RFID Systems is a state of the art RFID Gen 2 protocol tag reader and time management system. The Ultra system is designed to use Gen 2 protocol UHF disposable tags. Using an open standards based tag reader, that doesn’t lock the user in to using one vendors tags, reduces the cost to time events through inexpensive disposable tags. The Ultra System is engineered to be robust with multiple levels of redundancy to deliver robust accurate reliable precise results.
The advanced RaceTec timing software compliments the Ultra timing system to meet complex timing needs of todays results. RaceTec provides complex real time race day reporting, announcers screens, multiple levels of category reporting, live to web results, and is designed to scale for all events from local funs runs to large complex events with tens of thousands of competitors. Some of the features of RaceTec include:
- Race day real time reporting of many competitor aspects including time, position, laps, category, results, progress, splits, wave stats and much more;
- Real time feedback to entrants, race directors, officials and announcers with advanced commentator, leaderboard, entrant enquiry, results and split displays;
- Live to Web results for participants and their family and friends to check;
- SMS messaging of results;
- Complex analysis and reporting of category and team results;
MySplit uses UHF RFID disposable tags, based on the Gen 2 protocol. These disposable tags provide optimum results at a low cost per entrant, from 40c to 70c per entrant depending on the event and timing needs. Combined with the Ultra timing system, a read accuracy in excess of 99.8% is the benchmark for events using these tags.
Ultratag is used to provide timing to multisport, triathlon and swimming events. The Ultratag is a reusable tag that provides highly accurate results in events where water usually prevents a challenge, or where reusable tags are preferred.